LOW TESTOSTERONE MEDICAL THERAPY
Hormone imbalances are the root of many chronic health problems and can increase the risk of serious disease. The impact of low levels of testosterone has been reported to cause loss of libido and potency, depression, impaired memory, nervousness, the inability to concentrate, fatigue and insomnia. Physicians use the term, Andropause, or male menopause because of the menopause-like conditions that is causes.
At Complete Health Care Medical Center in Duluth, we’ve developed a unique, customized approach to treating men’s health and testosterone imbalances. In addition to customized fitness and nutritional programs, our medical team supervises the use of natural bioidentical hormones in addition to traditional forms of hormone therapy.
Your Individualized Low Testosterone Treatment Program Includes:
- Working With Highly Trained Medical Physicians Specializing In Male Hormone Assessment
- Comprehensive Hormone Balance Testing & Assessment
- Personalized Hormone Therapy Programs – Matching Solutions with Symptoms Thorough Analysis of Lab Results, Symptoms, Medical, Family and Personal history
- Quality Compounded Hormones And Pharmacy-Grade Supplements and Nutritional Guidance And Support
- Customized Health & Fitness Program
If you’ve been suffering with low energy, fatigue and low libido, you may be a candidate for this amazing therapy. For a FREE, No-Charge, Consultation with our Medical Specialist, Give our office a call at 770-813-0087 today!